Community Resource Guide
WHO IT’S FOR:
- Families with young children (birth to age 5) in certain parts of Arizona
WHY IT MATTERS:
First Things First supports early childhood programs in 28 FTF regions across Arizona — urban, rural and tribal communities — but there are many other valuable services available for families with young children.
WHAT IT IS:
In addition to the programs and services listed in our Find Programs search tool, several FTF regions also publish community resource guides that include other local services and organizations that are not funded by First Things First.
These handy guides include a wide variety of community resources — such as libraries, health care providers, government services, faith-based resources, schools and much more — with phone numbers and other contact information. Most guides are updated annually and can be downloaded and printed for easy reference.
Community resource guides are available for the following First Things First regions:
- Navajo Nation Region: Navajo Nation Kinship Guide
- Phoenix & Maricopa Regions: Find Help Phoenix (online directory covering Maricopa County)
- Pinal Region: Pinal Family Resource Guide
- San Carlos Apache Region: San Carlos Apache Tribe Community Resource Guide
- Yuma Region: Yuma County Family Services Directory