First Things First recently published the 2019 FTF Impact Reports to give insight into how FTF is supporting families and their young children in your community. The easy-to-read, 4-page reports showcase FTF funded work in each of the 28 regions throughout Arizona.
This year, you’ll find:
- Annual highlights: You’ll see the work being done in each region to support early learning, strengthening families and children’s preventive health services. For example, you’ll see the number of children attending Quality First child programs or being screened and monitored for health and dental issues. There is also information about supports for parents.
- Personal story: A success story of how a young child benefitted from services funded by FTF in each region.
- People behind the success: The names of the regional partnership council members, who are the group of volunteers who review research and strategies to make recommendations for funding in your community. You’ll also find the names and contact information for FTF regional directors and community outreach coordinators.
- Special section: A special highlighted area of work that has been successful this past year.
- Financial overview: A total regional expenditures, so you can see where funding is being invested.
See the work being done to help prepare your community’s children birth to age 5 for succeeding in kindergarten and beyond.
2019 Impact Reports
A review of the strategic priorities of each FTF regional partnership council and the positive impact on school readiness for young children in their communities
Read them today